EDUCARE Virtual Training Institute is a non-promotional online education & training portal, providing physicians and allied health care professionals a procedure-based peer-to-peer learning platform for minimally invasive therapies. Learning resources are available in all therapy areas served by Boston Scientific such as Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Intervention, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Structural Heart Disease, Electrophysiology, GI Endoscopy, Neuromodulation and Urology.
EDUCARE Virtual Training Institute (VTI) is a non-promotional peer-to-peer Health Care Professional learning and knowledge exchange platform in minimally invasive therapies, offered by Boston Scientific.
The Virtual Training Institute (VTI) complements the face-to-face training programs run in the Boston Scientific Institute for Advancing Science facilities around the world as it offers physicians from specialty areas of Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Interventions, Structural Heart, G.I Endoscopy, Electrophysiology, Neuromodulation, Cardiac Rhythm Management and Urology a source of credible and meaningful therapy and disease-area focused educational content for skill enhancement.
The Virtual Training Institute (VTI) aims to create a true-learning-value for Health Care Professionals by:
• An ever-increasing repository of learning content.
• Cutting across geographies, expertise and experience levels to offer therapy based learning content.
• In-depth repository for Allied Health Care Professionals.
• Diverse content in the form of procedure videos, case studies, therapy presentations, recorded events, speaker sessions and webinars.
• Easy accessibility across PC’s, Mobiles and Tablets.
• One-stop destination to stay updated with all BSC sponsored educational events and regional/international conferences.
EDUCARE is a comprehensive suite of education and training programs that support healthcare professionals in the delivery of patient care worldwide.
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
Registration to Educare platform has been disabled temporarily owing to maintenance activity.